It is a serious hair problem that dry hair is generally lifeless and dull and also more susceptible to breakage. Drying of your hair increases dryness in factors such as nutrition and wrong product use as well as directly related to your hair type. For dry hair, if it is applied continuously, it definitely gives results.
Mask Applications for Dry Hair Care
Olive oil mask for dry hair
For dry hair with ingredients that are always in the kitchen making masks at home is quite easy. For example, olive oil is one of the natural hair care oils that you can use either directly or in combination with other materials. Apply 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil lightly on the stove and apply to your scalp. Even this little touch makes your hair look vibrant and shiny in an instant. Be careful not to burn only olive oil. It only needs to warm up a little on low heat. Also keep the vinegar, which has a high moisturizing effect, in a small bottle in your bathroom. A few drops of vinegar to the last rinse water will revitalize your hair and create wonders.
Egg mask for dry hair
Mix the yolk of 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the creamy mixture you have obtained from your scalp to the tips. Massage gently and wait 20 minutes. Afterwards, you can wash it normally and remove it from your hair.
Honey mask for dry hair
This mask, prepared with a mixture of honey and milk, is ideal for hair that has lost its moisture, has no fat and has an electrical problem. Mix 2 teaspoons of honey in 1 cup of warm milk. Apply to all hair and leave for half an hour. If your hair is clean, just rinse will be enough. Or you can shampoo normally and clean your hair.
What to do for dry hair?
- Be sure to use special shampoos for dry hair. The ph value of these shampoos is ideal for dry hair.
- Wash your hair every day, not every day. The oils that are naturally formed in your hair follicles provide the hair to be moisturized. Washing your hair very often cleanses these oils and dry your hair.
- Gently foam with soft movements while washing your hair. Massage the shampoo with your fingertips and gently rinse again.
- Tools that heat styling dry your hair even more. This includes blow dry machines that give high heat. Even in the shower, it is recommended to use warm water, which does not get too hot. If you use hair styling tools frequently, always use a protective product.
- Instead of hair styling agents such as jelly, foam, and spray, use products such as rinse conditioners or hair care oils in the form of creams and oils.
- Making hair masks at home is both economical and easy. In addition, it is healthier since natural ingredients are used instead of cosmetic products.
Nutritional recommendations for dry hair
Apart from effective oils, internal care is also important for moistening and rejuvenating externally applied in dry hair care. The nutrients that will nourish the scalp allow you to have strong and vibrant hair and prevent your hair from drying out by affecting the natural lubrication of the hair follicles. Fish rich in omega-3, especially salmon, must be added to your meals. Flaxseed is also rich in omega-3. Dark leafy vegetables contain plenty of vitamins A and C, which increase sebum production. The sebum substance naturally moisturizes your hair by allowing the hair follicles to produce more oil. Consuming oilseeds such as nuts, walnuts and almonds is also beneficial because it contains selenium, zinc and omega-3 that your hair needs.