10 practical tips for the care of oily hair
Oily hair needs careful care just like oily skin. If your hair is fine, the flattened appearance of oily hair may disturb you more. It is now possible to keep oily hair under control with the practical methods we will recommend.
- When using conditioner, make sure it does not touch your scalp. It is best to apply it from the middle of the hair to the ends.
- You can give a fuller look by removing the excess oil on the scalp. Although classical applications are replaced by modern products, baby powder is one of the oldest solutions for oily hair. If you have white residue on your hair, mix it with some cocoa and sprinkle it. If you want a practical product, use dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is very effective for oily hair.
- Be sure to use a natural shampoo suitable for oily hair. Shampoos for oily hair are specially produced to prevent excess oil buildup. It will be useful.
- Do you love brushing your hair? The solution for oily hair is to brush less. Because this causes the oils to spread more to your hair.
- Are you one of those who play too much with their hair during the day? If you dive into your work and your hands go to your hair, your hair will be more oiled.
- Let’s come to the natural care secrets for oily hair after recommendations. Lemon juice is best for the care of oily hair. Squeeze the juice of 3 lemons into 1 liter of water and mix. Use this in the final rinse after each bath.
- Egg yolk is very effective in preventing excess oil on hair. Beat 2 egg yolks well, add a few drops of lemon juice and mix. Massage your moist hair concentrate by applying it. Just wait for 5 minutes. Rinse with plenty of warm water close to the cold. Make sure it is thoroughly cleaned. You will feel the difference when you apply it twice a week regularly.
- You won’t believe the miracle of apple cider vinegar. It purifies all the residues on the scalp, allowing you to remove excess oil and toxins. Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to the water of the final rinse after bathing. Repeat several times a week.
- The use of aloe vera is very common for oily hair. Aloe Vera, a natural antibacterial, balances the excess oil formed in the scalp. Our advice to those who are looking for herbal solutions for oily hair, you can mix Aloe Vera gel into your shampoo.