Often hair blistering occurs on thick, wavy and dry hair. The hair swells due to the volume caused by the wave, the thick wire and the electricity caused by the dryness. However, it is possible to control it with the right hair care products and care methods. Apart from these, usage habits and usage patterns should be revised.
- The biggest reason for blistering is humidity . Moisture in the air expands the body of the hair. To prevent this, you should make applications that give moisture to your hair. If your hair is thick, you can apply rinse creams and serums. So you prevent moisture from entering your hair. If you have fine hair, you should avoid using excessive cream. You can use light styling tools.
- Minimize your contact with hair. Do not touch your hair, especially after it dries, this will cause electrification.
- After using a calming and moisturizing shampoo and cream, you can comb your hair with a wide tooth comb in the bathroom . After leaving the bathroom, if you want to use your hair wavy, you should not comb it again. Combing the hair again will cause electrification.
- After showering, you can apply a non-rinsing hair care oil and start drying with hair foam and vigo. In the summer, you can leave your hair to dry on its own without using heat. The thermoformers reduce the moisture in the hair, the hair becomes electrified and swollen due to the reduced moisture. The less heat, the less swell.
- Hair should be washed with warm warm or cold water. One of the main reasons of electrification is to wash the hair with hot water.
- If you want to use your hair straight, you can calm the hair with hair care serum and then dry your hair. But you shouldn’t dry too much. It is very important not to dry the hair completely when you want it to stay straight. You should wait for the ends to dry slightly and the bottom to calm down. After about 5 minutes, it goes to the drying process again and to go to the shaping step with blow dryer or straightener prevents swelling and electrification.
Natural Methods Preventing Bulking and Electrification
1- Olive Oil & Honey Care for Fluffy Hair – ] 2 tablespoons of honey
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil Mix the honey and olive oil in a container and feed them from bottom to end. Wrap your hair with a towel, bone or stretch film and let it sit for at least 3 hours. Rinse with warm water. 2- Vinegar Water for Rough and Electrifying Hair
– Half a glass of vinegar Add vinegar to your rinse water for a day or two a week. Vinegar balances the PH value of your hair and prevents frizz and frizz
3- Fluffy Hair Care with Carbonated Water
– 1 glass of water
– 1 teaspoon of baking sodaAdd carbonate into 1 glass of water and rinse your hair with this mixture. It balances the PH of the hair, like vinegar in baking soda, and prevents electrification.
4- Fluffy Hair Care with Eggs and Mayonnaise
– 1 egg
– 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Mix both ingredients and rub them into your hair and let them sit for 40 minutes. You can then rinse off with warm water.