The most suitable hairstyles for bulky hair types are layered hairstyles. Folded cuts can be applied for dense and thick hair of all sizes. On thin hair, it is necessary to stay away from folded cuts, so that they do not appear voluminous and less because they are hair. The most important advantage of layered hairstyles is that they reveal the shape of the head more. Folded tufts given in accordance with the bone, nose and chin structure of the face make the person’s face more dynamic. The best thing to complement the movement created by the layers in the form of harmony is the soft, light shades that will be applied to the hair ends.
- Short blonde hair: Sexy hairstyles for summer 2016
- Very short hair? Here are the new styles to evaluate for September!
- Short cuts inspired by the stars: From Charlize Theron to Scarlett Johansson!
- Everyday Hairstyles That Most Lazy Can Easily Apply
- Short hair: the asymmetrical bob. So many wonderful ideas all for you!