It is also useful to review our hair when the sun is starting to show its cheerful lights. As fashion trends change, hair colors change and it is difficult to keep up with this speed. You don’t have to run to the hairdresser every time you want a change in your hair or when your whites appear well. You can easily color hair at home.
If your hair is worn out and lost its vitality, you should take care before dyeing. With the warm oil treatment you will do 3 days a week, your hair will regain its former health. Hair care at home You can browse our previous articles for i . If you have very dry and damaged hair, you can remove the fractures before dyeing.
Pay attention to the choice of color
For those who will dye hair for the first time, we recommend you stay away from radical changes. If you want a much lighter, or much darker color than your normal hair color, think again. Or, using temporary paint, first decide whether this is exactly the color you want. The right thing is to focus on 1-2 shades of light or dark colors from your current color.
You have made your choice of paint brand and color. Let’s take a look at the list of preparations before painting. We said that hair dyeing at home is not difficult at all, but we should not be in a difficult situation due to a missing material during full dyeing, right?
- If your hair is longer than shoulder, have 2 boxes of dye
- Read the directions for use on hair dye thoroughly
- Put on an old outfit, it won’t come back if paint drips on your favorite blouse
- Make sure you have dark nail polish on your nails. Even if there is a small leak in the gloves, you cannot get rid of the paint on your nails for a long time
- With the help of vaseline, protect your forehead, ear, neck and neck. When applying it in a thin layer, be sure not to touch your hair
- Nevertheless, in case your hair dye drips, keep cotton wipes and cotton cleansing milk on your skin
- Prepare a thick-tip comb to split your hair into tufts
- Of course, wearing gloves is a must
- Make sure that several auxiliary materials, such as toothbrushes, ear cotton, are at hand
- Remember that it is necessary to wait for a long time compared to fine hair as thick hair will absorb the paint longer
- Do not wash your hair for a few days before dyeing, natural oils on your scalp will protect you from burning, itching and allergies
- If your hair tips are dry, moisten them with a little water, otherwise dry hair tips may change to a different color
- The dwell time of the paint is usually valid from the moment you start painting. Pay attention to the warnings on the box
- Use warm water to drain the dye from your hair
- Do not apply hair care oil for 1 week after dye, let the dye penetrate your hair well.
We hope you have achieved the desired result. Now it is time to care after dye … In order to preserve the hair color for a long time and not lose its vitality and shine, it is necessary to choose hair care products specially developed for dyed hair. Shampoos for dyed hair gently cleans and retain your hair color longer.
If the whites coming from the bottom of the hair annoy you in a short time, you can get rid of them in a short time by just painting the bottom. In this way, you do not waste time to dye all of your hair every time.