The number of people who prefer herbal methods instead of cosmetic products in skin and hair care is increasing day by day. Almond oil, on the other hand, is just one of the methods used in skin and hair care. When applying herbal products hair care it is important to make choices regarding the needs of the hair. When purchasing a cosmetic product, you know what problem your product will cover.
Dry, oily, wholemeal, worn or dull-looking… Whatever your hair type is, you choose the products for your hair type and hair problem. While applying hair care with herbal products, instead of hearsay information, you should examine the content of the herbal product you intend to use and turn to the care applications that will meet your expectations. Hair types and needs are different. The application that creates great results in another may not produce the result you expect. And let’s come to the almond oil.
Almond oil is obtained from almond seeds by cold press method. It is a very rich oil in terms of vitamin E. It also contains vitamin D, calcium and magnesium. It is divided into two categories as bitter and sweet almond oil. The oil used for cosmetic purposes, ie skin and hair care applications, is sweet almond oil. Besides being rich in vitamin E, another important feature is that it contains a lot of protein. Almond oil is very easy to use and the protein it contains is very effective in hair care.
You can use almond oil for hair care with your own cures at home. You can apply it by massaging your clean scalp or adding a teaspoon to your conditioner in each bathroom. The biggest benefit of the application by adding to creams and shampoos is that it reduces the effect of harmful substances in the conditioner and shampoos.
What Are the Benefits of Almond Oil on Hair?
- Almond oil When you apply it to your hair by massage, you accelerate the blood flow in your scalp, allowing your hair to grow faster.
- Almond oil contains different fatty acids. With this feature, it moisturizes the hair and gives it a softer and brighter appearance. It is suitable for dry hair types.
- Another benefit of almond oil for hair is to prevent dandruff formation. If you complain about dandruff in your hair, you can apply almond oil to your scalp once a week.
Does Almond Oil Grow Hair?
It would not be right to say that it will directly grow hair. However, we can say that it affects hair growth indirectly. It helps healthy hair formation as it nourishes the hair roots with vitamins A, B and E. You will not need to have your hair cut, as it helps the hair regain its healthy structure by preventing the formation of fractures in regular use. So your hair grows healthily.
How Is Almond Oil Applied To Hair?
Almond oil is easier to use than other hair care oils. Because even almond oil alone is enough for hair.
- If you say how to apply almond oil to the hair, apply almond oil to your lightly damp hair in its simplest form, apply it to all your hair and massage your scalp. After waiting 40 minutes in your hair, rinse your hair.
- For the care not rinsed with almond oil, apply some almond oil to your clean hair ends after taking a shower. And let your hair dry. Almond oil is the best method for how to apply to the hair. It helps you protect your hair and prevent the formation of fractures.
- To eliminate dandruff problem, massage your scalp with almond oil and rinse after 30 minutes.
How to apply almond oil on hair?
Almond oil is an application that will increase its benefit if it is kept on hair for a long time. Almond oil, which is applied to the hair roots at night before going to bed, is wrapped with a bone and waited until the morning.
Almond oil is especially effective on curly hair with its content rich in vitamin E. It moisturizes your hair and repairs the fractures. It helps the curly hair to regain its form.
How is sweet almond oil applied to hair?
As we mentioned at the beginning of our article, it is more suitable to use sweet almond oil for hair. Therefore, you can make hair care with almond oil with the application methods mentioned above.