We, women, the most important and the symbol of our beauty, is also the area where we make the most changes. We follow the latest trends and make changes in our hair color and cut. When we get bored, we breathe in the hairdresser. We take a nap, then we investigate quick hair extensions. We expose our curly hair to high heat to straighten it, we use tongs for wavy hair. It is dye, and then we try to lighten our hair color. All of these are methods applied to look beautiful. The important thing is to ensure that the hair damaged and worn by such processes is not affected by regular maintenance . It is possible to protect our hair with natural hair care methods . Likewise, when we want to change the hair color, it is best to use natural hair dyes to prevent hair damage. Naturalness is a must in hair and body care.
Hair color You can choose herbal hair dyes with natural care products to change your hair. Herbal hair dyes, which you can find in pharmacies or hairdressers, are not considered cosmetic because they do not contain ammonia. Natural hair dye products do not harm the hair, as there are plants such as henna, walnut and cassia, and natural care products such as jojoba and wheat protein. Natural hair dyes include brands such as Organic Natural Colors and Henna Plus Long Lasting Color. Let us remind you that these natural hair dyes need to be repeated frequently as they flow more quickly than other chemical dye brands.
If you feel cold and prepare my own paint, you can read the suggestions for making herbal hair dye at home with the miracles offered by nature. In fact, the question of how to make natural hair dye at home is a matter of curiosity for all ladies. But the answer is inspired by nature for a simple, natural hair dye. The main ingredient used in making hair dye at home is henna. You can find red tones, green tea with brown hair and chamomile water and yellow colors by using onion peel, which is one of the natural hair dye colors. While natural hair dyes were recommended for pregnant women, it is now applied by everyone who has adopted a healthy lifestyle principle.
How to prepare hair dye at home?
Let’s first take a look at the base in the natural hair dye recipe. Some materials are added according to the desired color in the base paint prepared with the main materials.
Main ingredients in natural hair dye recipe:
- 1 coffee cup of freshly brewed black tea. We brew tea with boiling water without boiling. You can choose any of the regular black teas sold on the market. Add 1 coffee cup of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of black tea and let it steep for half an hour. After straining, our tea is ready.
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Grape vinegar that we know
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Prefer natural pure olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt. You can ferment yourself at home using daily milk. (Prefer yeast instead of getting ready for daily consumption at home)
If you want to dye your hair red, they will be added to the natural hair dye recipe:
- 1 Cup of pomegranate juice. Use freshly squeezed.
- 1 Cup of beet juice. When juicing, extract 2 medium beets.
- 1 cup of turnip juice. You can use ready-made turnip juices.
- 1 cup of red onion peel juice. Boil with 1 medium onion peel in four cups and 1 cup of water.
If you want to prepare natural hair dye in medium brown and brown tones, you need to add to the main ingredients;
- 1 cup of green tea juice. You can get it by brewing from ready-made tea bags.
- 1 cup of sage juice. Take 2-3 pinches of salvia herb and brew in 1 cup of boiling water for half an hour.
Those to be added to the main materials in the production of natural hair dye for light brown and yellow shades;
- 1 cup of chamomile juice. You can take it from ready-made chamomile tea and throw 2-3 sachets in a dark brew. Or you can take dry chamomile from the transfer and brew 2-3 handfuls in 1 cup of boiling water.
- 1 cup of lime juice. You can obtain 2-3 pinches of brewing method as above.
How to make herbal hair dye at home?
Prepare the materials according to the hair color you want. Pour the vegetable juices into a large round bowl, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of vinegar and mix well. Add henna in small amounts and mix continuously. Continue adding henna until you get a porridge consistency. It needs to be darker, soft pastry consistency. If you wait for the mixture overnight, you can create a more permanent color. The next day, clean and dry your hair with a paint brush, starting from your scalp. Apply to the hair that you have separated in fine tufts like hair dye at the hairdresser, starting from the front to the nape and applying it to all your hair. Wait for 3-4 hours and let it match well with your hair. Afterwards, wash with plenty of water until you are sure that the ingredients are well removed from your hair.
It’s easy to make hair dye at home. Add health to your hair with natural hair dye prepared at home.