From time to time, change is good for everyone. Also, if these changes are harmless and even nutritious, they are not eaten. [With natural hair opening methods , you can lighten your hair while giving it the moisture, shine and power it needs! We have listed the most effective ones among these methods for you.
Hair Opening with Lemon
One of the most preferred natural hair opening methods is lemon . Provides an opening in the hair with the acid it contains.
- Add a glass of freshly squeezed lemon to an empty spray bottle and water to the rest and shake well.
- Spray the mixture on your wet or damp hair.
- After squeezing the mixture out in the sun and wait under the sun for half an hour.
- Go back into a sunless environment and wait for the lemon water mixture to remain in your hair for about two hours.
- It is important that the lemon water mixture does not touch your scalp. Lemon contacting the scalp; it can blister and dry hair. To prevent this, it is to condition your hair before and after applying the process.
- If you wish; Instead of a mixture of water and lemon; You can also apply a mixture of olive oil, lemon and cream. Thus, lemon can be prevented from causing dryness on the hair.
Hair Opening with Chamomile Juice
- Add a handful of dried chamomile to two glasses of water (you can get it from the transfer)
- Add the chamomile mixture to the water ; boil until the water turns yellow.
- Strain the mixture you boil from the daisies
- Fill the mixture in the spray bottle and apply it to all your hair, try to stay in the sun for about two hours.
- Be careful not to overdo it while boiling. It will be enough to boil until the water turns yellow
Hair Color Lightening with Baking Soda
- Wet your hair in the bathroom
- Thoroughly feed the baking soda into your wet hair.
Baking soda is good for oily scalp. It also ensures that the hair is thoroughly cleaned.
Lightening Hair With Vinegar (apple vinegar is recommended)
- Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar
- Then add half a glass of apple cider vinegar to the juice and rinse your hair
Vinegar; it will nourish your hair color while opening it and give your hair a nice shine. You will see that it has a strong effect when you apply it regularly. If you don’t like the smell of vinegar; You can add lavender oil to the rinse water. This mixture is also good for dandruff.
Hair Opening with Honey & Olive Oil
- Moisten your hair
- Put olive oil in half of a glass and honey in half and mix well
- Feed the mixture nicely on your hair
- Allow the mixture to remain on your hair for at least forty minutes
- When you apply it three days apart, you will get more effective results.
Hair Color Lightening With Honey
- Mix pure water and honey
- Leave it on your hair for at least forty minutes
- Among the natural hair opening methods; One of the most nourishing hairs when opening the hair is honey. There are a few honey recipes for hair growth. From these recipes, you can apply what you think is suitable for your hair.
Hair Opening with Cinnamon & Honey
- Mix olive oil, honey and cinnamon. (half a glass of olive oil, two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of honey)
- Feed the mixture nicely on your hair
- You can apply the cinnamon and honey mixture twice a week to your hair.
Hair Color Lightening with Cinnamon & Conditioner
- Mix your cinnamon and conditioner
- Wear a bone on your hair and keep the mixture on your hair until the morning
- This mixture; It nourishes your hair, and at the same time, it makes it open by giving wonderful shine. There is no harm in your application on a regular basis.
Hair Opening with Vitamin C
- Add vitamin C capsule or pill to your shampoo by crushing or popping it
- Wash your hair regularly with this mixture
- Vitamin C is a natural hair opening method while providing the moisture and shine your hair needs.
Hair Color Lightening with Beer
- Get a light beer
- Dip your hair into the beer you pour into a large container
- Then go out in the sun and wait in the sun for about an hour
- Finally, rinse your hair thoroughly
- It should be applied without touching the hair roots. Beer; It has a feature that opens the hair and also gives shine. There is no harm in applying it twice a week.
Hair Opening with Black Tea
- Brew three tablespoons of black tea
- Leave the tea you brewed in your hair for an hour and rinse it
- Lightens and nourishes the hair color with the tannic acid it contains.