It is used to eliminate germs and bacteria in the treatment of lemon, hair and scalp problems with its low PH value and antibacterial properties. It helps to repair the hair follicles by moisturizing the scalp that dries due to structural or environmental factors. Eliminates scaling caused by scalp itching. However, it makes hair look vibrant and shiny when applied to the entire hair.
Other benefits of lemon to the hair:
– Accelerating the blood flow in the hair follicle, supporting the hair’s rapid growth
– The oil balance of the hair creating, preventing excessive greasing
– preventing dandruff formation
– gaining moisture to hair loss 19459005] – Reducing the burning sensation and itching in the scalp
How to apply lemon juice?
– 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of water
Mix all 3 ingredients and apply to the scalp by massage. After waiting for 20 minutes, rinse your hair. You can apply this mixture every two weeks.